Mad Dog McCree PC Game Free Download
Mad Dog McCree is the first live action video game from American Laser Games. It originally appeared as an arcade game  in 1990. It received considerable attention for its live action video style, with similarities to contemporary Hollywood Westerns.
The player assumes the role of the quiet protagonist of the game, an unnamed person who is only addressed as a “stranger”. The stranger enters an anonymous city in the Old West and an advanced search engine (Ben Zeller) approaches him and asks for his help. He told the stranger that the mayor and his daughter had been kidnapped by a band of outlaws led by the famous “crazy dog” McCree (rusted by Dillon) and had tried to arrest them when they arrested him in jail. Two of the gangs seem to silence the prospector, but the stranger shoots them. The prospector then tells him that the one-eyed Jack has the keys to the prison and is in the room. For the rest of the game, the exact order of events depends on the player’s decisions.
Features of Mad Dog McCree PC Game
The following are the key features of Mad Dog McCree that you may experience after the first installation in your operating system.
- In a series of phases, the player must shoot the enemies before firing, avoid firing at non-involved spectators.
- Recharge each time the six-revolving revolver is empty.
- If a spectator is shot or hit by a gunman, it results in the loss of one in three lives, followed by a clip in which the city doctor comments on the player’s actions.
- Add a separate entry to your library.
- It has high resolution textures.
- I got excellent images.
System Requirements for Mad Dog McCree
Before you start Mad Dog McCree Free download Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-bit
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: 286/16 MHz
- Hard disk space: 500 MB
- Size of the installation: 313.5 MB