Age of Darkness: Final Stand is a real-time strategy game that was developed by PlaySide and published by Team17 and the released date is 07 Oct, 2021 from the Australian studio PlaySide. The game takes us to the land of fantasy that is slowly being consumed by darkness. We must fight against it to save humanity. The game is largely based on the assumptions of classic real-time strategies: We build a settlement, form units and fight at night against hordes of enemies who want to destroy our efforts.
Age of Darkness: Final Stand Gameplay
Age of Darkness: Final Stand is essentially a traditional RTS with basic building and unit training – in this it is similar to the games in the Age of Empires series. However, we have to fend off enemy attacks every night, so the title can be compared to They Are Billions.
The game is characterized by its day and night system. Every morning we can choose one of three random blessings, and we also have the opportunity to expand the settlement and train more units. However, when the sun goes down, a curse is placed on us and the monster horde attacks the village. You may also love The Walking Dead Season 2.
Age of Darkness: Final Stand PC Game Review
Darkness is a being of evil. Some say it is the manifestation of human fear and nightmares, others say it is a wandering mass of damned souls that haunts us. The origin of darkness itself is unknown, but one thing is certain that we can keep it in check by the power of light and fire.
Prepare for huge waves of a nightmare. Using an in-house developed technology called SwarmTech, the game can display over 70,000 enemy units on the screen at the same time. These enemy legions make their way through bubbling cracks in the earth to reinforce “The Veil”.
- Build defenses against thousands of enemies during the Nights of Death
- Transitions day and night, stretching by day, hunting by night
- Unique heroes to level up and micro-management to gain an advantage against the dark
- Living death fog system that grows and withdraws from the light
- Random tricks and blessings to make each survival unique
- Diverse skill tree system through which you can progress your units
- Wandering elite nightmares that can invade your team and unleash precious Dark Essence
- Status effects based on horror and courage that can curse or help your troops
- Special nightmare units, spitters, crushers and wraiths that will put your martial arts to the test
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
- Storage: 5 GB available space