Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is an action, adventure and shooter game that was developed and published by Feral Interactive and released in September 2018 for PC. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: Experience the final chapter of Lara’s origins as she is forged into the Tomb Raider she was meant to be. Combining the base game, all seven tombs challenge DLC, and all the downloadable weapons, outfits and abilities, the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is the best way to experience Lara’s defining moment.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Gameplay
The gameplay has moved towards stealth with even more optimization. Now the heroine will use the mud to disguise herself; she will also use a bow, pistol and strings. Along the walls, underwater swimming was improved in the direction of research. Since we are hunted by “Trinity”, a group known from the past, we must carefully hide from them, but now swimming is not only a camouflage function but also an activity to explore the game world. You also download Shadow of The Tomb Raider Free Download.
The basis of the new part of Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the exploration of the environment. The plot takes us to the tombs, where we solve puzzles in different time dimensions, fight bandits and complete side missions. The main story takes 13-15 hours of your time.
- Survive and thrive in the deadliest place on earth – she dominates an unforgiving jungle backdrop to survive. Explore underwater environments with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become one with the jungle: lower and numerically, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, using mud to blend in and instilling fear in your enemies to wreak havoc.
- Discover the dark and brutal tombs – the tombs are more terrifying than ever and require advanced traversing techniques to reach and once inside they are full of deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the largest hub ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: i3-3220 INTEL or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660/GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
You May Also Like: